Sunday 11 March 2012

Thank you...

I want to thank the U.S. Embassy and the University of Oregon for this enriching experience. This course has given me light into useful tools to enrich teaching. I am looking forward to use them in class and sharing some ideas in seminars or a workshops.

I believe that webtools can be used here, even though access to internet and computers can be a bit difficult in certain institutions. Nevertheless, I believe that teachers should be curious and creative to find ways to take advantage within the means.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa Ramos Vaesken,

    I really agree with you. we teachers must struggle to help the students to improve their skills. We must know the new technology. This course is very fruitful for me.

    Thank you.

    Chiyoko

    ReplyDelete